On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Holiday 2012 Info Part 2

***As of 8/12/12 I have canceled the Holiday Mini sessions due to lack of interest***



Anyone who has been following my work for at least the past year knows 2 things I love when it comes to my job.  Babies and CHRISTMAS.  I absolutely LOVE my Christmas sessions.  I have so much fun planning out what we are going to use, what clothes you should wear and what I can come up with that is completely unique.  I am hoping that holding a couple of mini session events will help give everyone the chance to get some fun and completely personalized Christmas photos.  If Christmas photos are not your thing, that is fine, they do not have to be Holiday themed.  Some choose not to have holiday themed because they want to be able to display them all year (which I know lots of people who display Christmas family photos all year, and that is awesome!).  

Mini Sessions!!!

I normally do not offer mini sessions, but I decided I would give them a try again.   This time they are a little bit different because they are priced higher, but include tons of stuff, adding up to a better value for those wanting just a few photos and not wanting to commit to a full 2 hour session.  Please keep in mind "mini session" does not necessarily mean "mini price", but they do mean shorter sessions, and better value because I am able to do several sessions in one day rather than my normal 1-2 sessions per day.  Regular studio sessions cost $100, plus you have a minimum print requirement of $150....but for this mini session price your money will go a lot farther, so I promise, it's a very good deal.  I do not have a date for these quite yet, and I am still trying to decide if I should do studio, on location or two different days so I can do one of each.  These will be very limited, and I will only be opening about 5 slots.



Holiday Mini Sessions $350
Valued at over $500

20-30 minute mini session
Upto 5 people
16x20 wall print 
Your choice of 5 gift prints (8x10 and below) 
4x6 proof set of 5-10 edited images 
25 custom holiday cards or a digital image to make your own holiday cards 
25% off Al a carte prints, collections, and wraps
Purchase your entire mini session’s digital images for only $200 extra
(due to the amount of time, no Santa photos can be done during these sessions)
 Repeat clients get $50 off the mini session fee and a Free 8x10
(You will also have the choice to trade out all of the prints and cards for just your digital images if you prefer)




Last year I started a fun tradition of Santa photos.  I call them "glimpse of Santa" because we just used bits and pieces of the Santa suit to keep it a little more magical.  Clients were able to "add" on Santa photos to their session at no additional cost.  I had lots of clients who LOVED this idea and we had a blast with it.  Santa could be Dad, Mom, or my amazing husband who volunteered to be Santa for anyone who had a deployed (or absent) spouse.  

This year I thought I would try offering Santa Mini Sessions.  These are perfect for those who just want a few photos of their kids with Santa, but hate the idea of the horrible mall photos that all look exactly the same.  Every Santa photo is unique.  These sessions will include digital images, rather than prints...which is perfect for printing off your own cards, posting to facebook, and printing just how many you want.  There will be approx. 10 slots open for these Mini Sessions, and Santa will be played by my husband so we do not have to worry about costume switching in a short time frame. If you would like Dad to play Santa, please let me know a head of time, and we can work something out.  Also, if I can find the perfect spot, I think it would be fun to do these as an on location rather than studio.

Santa Mini Sessions  $250
 (valued at over. $400)
Upto 4 children
20 minute session and time with Santa
All edited images on a custom printed DVD (5-10) 
25% off any prints, collections, and wraps.
Repeat clients get $50 off and a FREE 5x7 print


***for mini session events, repeat clients will not receive the regular 4x6 flipbook they normally get from me for being a repeat client, as there are not enough photos to make a book***

A repeat client is anyone who has had a FULL session with me...you all know who you are, and you are AWESOME!
 (past mini sessions or free modeling sessions are excluded...I do have a few model sessions that will receive the discount, email me if you are unsure if you qualifty)

Both mini sessions will need to fill up in order to take place
Holiday Mini sessions: Need at least 5 commitments per location (studio/on location)
Santa Mini Session: Need at least 7 commitments.  If I end up filling up fast, I can add on more days.


Regular Holiday sessions
If you are wanting a full session for your holiday photos, then you want to schedule a regular Holiday session.  All sessions scheduled during this time frame will be considered holiday sessions, but they do NOT have to be holiday themed.  Regular holiday sessions are being scheduled starting now.  They run from September 1st-November 30th.  I am working less this year so I can enjoy my last Christmas in Minot with family and friends, so I will have an even more limited number of sessions available than last year.  I really hate turning people away and feel horrible doing it, so please schedule as soon as possible.  I am leaving December 1-10th available for RUSH sessions.  These sessions will be double session fee ($200-$300) and double print requirement ($300) in order to be scheduled.  There is going to be no exceptions.  If I am booked up, you will have to pay the rush fees if you want a session. The turn around on these will be less than a week rather than my average of 10 days.  Please follow the link at the bottom of this post for more information on Holiday Sessions.


Snowy Sessions
Snow sessions are being booked by a sign up system. Please check out the link below for information on how to get on the list.




Here is a link to my post from a few weeks ago with all of the additional information on holiday sessions.

http://stacyvandyckphotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/holiday-sessions-beginning-september.html

Please email stacy@stacyvandyckphotography.com or call (210)722-3961 for more info or to set up any type of holiday session!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted tо give you a quick heаԁs up and let
you κnow a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but І think its a linking
issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

my web site :: On the internet Motel Bookings Service

Anonymous said...

My brother suggеsteԁ I mіght like this
blοg. He was totallу right. This
ρost truly maԁe my dаy. You can not imagine ϳust hoω
much time Ι had spent foг this infoгmаtion!
Thanks!

my ρаge - Dubai Accommodations -- Where you get the very best Bargains