On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Monday, June 25, 2012

Holiday Sessions, Beginning September 1st!


I promise I am not crazy....It's never too early to schedule your holiday session.  Some photographers start scheduling them right after Christmas!  Every year I fill up completely...usually by Halloween I have just a small handful of weekday sessions left.  Weekends fill up first.  Each year I am booked up faster and faster.  Because of this I have to turn lots of people away who were really hoping to get one of my awesome Christmas sessions (I have more Christmas props/backdrops then I know what to do with!)   The earlier you set up a session, the best chance you have of getting your preferred date.  I typically start shooting "Holiday" sessions September 1st (that is when I pull out at the Holiday props, outfits, etc).  I open up my schedule more from September-December, pretty much tripling the normal amount of sessions I shoot the rest of the year.





I will not have special holiday packages this year, but as some of you know, I added back on portrait collections year round now.  But if you know for sure you want to schedule a session with me, please do not wait!  

Also if you are considering a snowy session, please contact me to get on my waiting list for that as well.  Snow sessions will no longer be booked as normal sessions.  I now have a waiting list that you must get on.  When we get a good snow, and I am available for a session, I will start making contact, going down the list. These are on a first come, first served basis.  I decided this will work best for our crazy, unpredictable weather up here.  Please call or email to sign up for my 2012-2013 snow session list! (this is due to the lack of snow we got last winter, and actually only being able to shoot about 4 snow sessions all winter!)  If it happens to snow for your on location session, then you luck out and do not have to be on the waiting list, as I am always willing to shoot in the snow!





My normal holiday season will go from September 1st-November 30th 2012.  That is THREE full months of holiday sessions.  After November 30th, I will be doing "Extended Holiday Pricing". This will go from Dec 1-10th.  Basically these sessions are going to be put into "rush mode", and so there will be an extra charge, and will still be completed and prints returned before Christmas.  Once I am filled up through November, if you want to book a session you will have to book one of these and pay the extra cost.



Holiday Sessions are September 1-November 30th.

Extended Holiday Pricing is December 1st-December 10th
 (double session fee, and double minimum print order required, no exceptions)

If you are an expecting mom due anytime in November or December, please contact me ASAP to get on my schedule.  I do everything I can to get newborns in within the first 10 days, and it is much easier and likely if I have your due date on my calender so I know how many newborns I should expect those months.

Please call or email ASAP to get on my Holiday Schedule!

No comments: