On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lake Metigoshe Lifestyle Sessions

If I can get enough interest, I am going to be holding some fun sessions up at Lake Metigoshe sometime in Late July, or Early August.  If I get at least 3 sessions committed, there will be no travel fees at all, just your regular on location session fees.

I am not wanting these to be your regular, photos at the lake, posed session.  I want to capture your family making memories this summer...camping, hanging out around the campfire, fishing, laughing together, playing, hanging out at the lake at sunset.  I think this type of session sounds seriously fun and a great way to capture the memories of summer!

Regular session fee: $125 Session fee and $150 print commitment.
Sessions will include:
1-2 hour Session and creative fee
2 locations around Lake Metigoshe (campsite, lake, park, trail, etc)
Personalized ordering session with printed proofs (proofs available for purchase at extra cost)
8x11 proofing book
***Repeat clients all receive a FREE 4x6 flipbook ($80 value!)***
All of my current specials may be applied to this session as well!


These sessions will most likely take place around 6-8pm, depending on where your session will take place.  Hanging out around the campsite we can probably start around dinner time, if your spot is shaded nicely.  If you are wanting photos at the lake, it will need to be at least after 7pm for best lighting, probably even later.


These sessions will require the full session fee at booking.  I need at least 3, but no more than 5 sessions for this to take place.  I am hoping to get these on weekdays, as it's less crowded...but it will probably end up being on a weekend because of my husband's schedule.  The date will remain up in the air until I can get feedback from those for sure wanting to book a session.


I do not have any sample photos for this style of session since I have never done a session like this before, but I do have a few photos from a little camping trip we took with friends a couple of weeks ago...nothing special and these are barely even edited...I think I just brightened them up a bit since it was a very cloudy evening :)








No comments: