On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Announcements!


I am so excited it is finally the "Holiday" season again!  I have already started shooting Holiday photos and love it!  Just a reminder that my Holiday season is from September 1st til November 30th.  Any sessions from December 1-10th will be considered RUSH and will be double the cost for the session fee and minimum purchase requirement.  I am filling up and only have a few sessions left for October and November, and all of the December sessions (which I expect to be available until I am fully booked through November)






Don't forget to get on my SNOW SESSION waiting list if you would like to do a snow session for the 2012-2013 season.  I no longer require a deposit, but it is still on a first come, first served basis for when it snows, so the sooner you get on, the higher on the list you will be, and the best chance of getting a snow session!
You can find info for this here:


As posted a few days ago, I will not be offering Halloween Mini Sessions this year. Instead anyone who has a session between Now and October 31st, will get a free 5x7 print of each child in their costume if they bring it to their session!  Your child must be in  Halloween costume (babies are okay in some sort of "my 1st halloween shirt) and you will get 1 free 5x7 per child in costume.  I am booked for September, and I only have maybe 2-3 spots left for October.



Also, as of October 1st, I will no longer be including proofbooks with my sessions.  Since I started doing in person ordering sessions, I order a set of 4x6 proofs from your session, which are free if you spend at least $500 at your ordering session, or you have the option to purchase them.  If you choose to not purchase your proof set, I keep them until the end of each year in case you change your mind.  Any sessions already booked with me as of today (September 18th, 2012) will still receive their proofbook with their session.  Any sessions booked with me after today will no longer receive one.  If you would still like to have a proofbook (8x11 4-6 page spiral bound book)  you may purchase one for $50 with your print order.  Repeat clients will still receive a complimentary 4x6 flipbook with your print order!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes one particular jacket or hoodie [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] well known than the usual further? Comfort and design arrived at brain, but these features aren't as simple as one could assume, specially when you happen to be conversing about out-of-doors sportswear in the North Facial area, an organization that's been undertaking the identical [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1033]north face apex bionic sale[/URL] because : creating high-performance clothing for those who refuse to halt obtaining.

Linda said...

Cute photos.

Unknown said...


Thanks for admirable admonition I was analytic for this admonition for my search.
wholesale Jewelry

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done
dome camera outdoor in bhubaneswar

hpm.ba said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Trebinje apartman