On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

whew....

Okay that is all of my blogging for now...well, except this one! Last week was an insane week. I had a record amount of sessions, especially for Mid-August. I normally do not take on more than 3 sessions per week, just so I can keep my turn around time for your proofing gallery around 1-2 weeks. Speaking of, what do my last few sessions think of my new gallery/cart???? It is a brand spankin new program we just got, and we are hoping it's much easier to use than the last one.

The last month:
New website-check!
New shopping cart-check!
New blog-up next!
Yup my awesome tech guy has been hard at work the last few months redoing all of the technical stuff!
The new blog should have more info, easy to navigate, and hopefully, it will make me be better at blogging!

Also, I will be posting my updated 2011 Holiday pricing within the next week or two, which will be including a special if you book early to avoid waiting until it's too late and I am booked up!

I will be gathering up all of my Christmas props for the studio, and I also have 2 Holiday backdrops on the way.  I can't wait to start shooting holiday sessions!

I will also be announcing the information for my possible Halloween Mini sessions, which I really do think people will love, because it will be less expensive, so I expect they might fill up fast!  Those will be in Mid- October.

No comments: