On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Announcements coming soon....

I have had SOOOO many inquiries lately about Holiday photos....so many that I can hardly keep up.  If I have not gotten back to you, please email or call me again, just in case I missed it some how! 

Stay tuned for announcements on Holiday pricing and availablity.  I am working on putting together packages specifically for Holiday sessions.  I will also be getting some Holiday themed backdrops this year after realizing part way through the holiday season it would have been nice with how cold it was by October last year.

I am super excited to say that we will be staying in Minot for the duration of the Holidays this year, so my Holiday sessions will go much later into the holiday season than they have the last 2 years!  This means I will have a lot more availbility and not have to turn away as many clients!!!

With that, I am going to leave you with a couple of quick snapshots I took of my little one, modeling my 2 new Halloween backdrops (I am not sure at this point if I will do Costume mini sessions due to lack of interest in my last few mini session events!) But you can always book a full session, or just bring along your child's Halloween costume next time you come in for family photos!


No comments: