On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School mini session event-CANCELED

Unfortunately, I am canceling the Back to School Mini Session event, due to lack of interest.  I would love to offer more Mini events like this, but I can not do them if I do not get enough clients to sign up.  If you look around at some other photographers that do them, you will see that they are actually a great deal.  But I just simply can not do them if there isn't enough clients to fill up what could be a full day of sessions for me.  I have seen mini sessions as much as $300 or more.  I try to keep them small, and only include a few photos, to keep the cost down as low as possible. 

Because I have had a bunch of people emailing and messaging me asking if I will be doing a Halloween/Costume mini session, I am considering doing one.  (I had a lot of people asking me to do back to school mini sessions though too).  Sometime in the next couple of weeks, I will put some information and pricing together to see if there is enough interest to have it take place.  It would take place sometime during the 2nd week of October.

No comments: