On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joelle and Jonah!

Here are a few more from the twins studio session! I totally knew a newborn twin session would be a lot of work...but it was even harder than I thought. Coming up with poses for two different sized babies was a little challenging (and two different skin colors- Joelle was fighting off a little bit of jaundice, and Jonah was a nice bright pink color). Getting them to both be asleep at the same time was probably the hardest part...but just like every other newborn (except their big brother, who to this day, is the ONLY newborn I haven't gotten to sleep during a session) they stayed asleep for a good solid hour and I was able to do a majority of these shots during that time. Even with all the hard work, squats, and sweating, it was worth every minute. Interesting fact: pretty much every newborn session I end up with a huge pile of laundry from spitup, pee, and poop, so I totally expected at least double since this session was so much longer and their are two of them. But no, we only had ONE pee accident the entire time...and I wasn't PEED or POOPED on..crazy huh?











No comments: