On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Friday, April 8, 2011

Raylen's Cake Smash

Facebook is being dumb and not allowing me to upload photos for right now, so I guess until I get that figured out, all previews will be on the blog, and then linked to FB. 

I am so blessed that I was able to capture Raylen's cake smash.  Yes, it was a little before her birthday when her and her mommy (one of my bestest friends) came to visit, but we decided Auntie HAD to do her photos, and nobody else.  She is my best cake smash destruction do date (not counting my own, Jordy's).  She tore that sucka up.  She made Auntie so proud.










1 comment:

Alisha Dawn said...

I love these photos! Your work is always amazing! Oh, how I wish you lived closer.:)