On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Thursday, April 7, 2011

BFF

This was the first "best friend" session I have shot.  Crystal emailed me and told me her BFF would be in town for 2 days and she really wanted to do photos.  (The last few times she tried, I was either completely booked or out of town, so I really wanted to make this happen for her!)  Well, MY BFF was here in town, so I wasn't taking regular sessions, but I made an exception and did a quick session.  I am glad I was able to capture some sillyness for them :)








This session also gave me some ideas for some possible Mini sessions or events to hold later during the summer maybe...Best Friend Sessions: Kids and  Adults! :)  Will post more on that when the time gets closer!

No comments: