On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Monday, September 14, 2009

New Session Info!

Okay so its official...I am completely booked for the rest of month, and part of next month. I have no more spaces available for new free sessions. Starting next month, I will be having a session fee, but it will only be $25, rather than the regular price of $100-$125. This small session fee only covers a small portion of my time on location, gas, editing, posting, etc. Hours, sometimes days, go into every session I shoot. This price will be available on sessions booked for October, and possibly November. If you happen to have one of the "free session" coupons, given to you by a previous client, I will honor it thru October, after that, they will be void. I will also be coming up with some new and exciting packages to go with the October Sessions! Please keep in mind I only book 2 sessions per week. That leaves one slot available each week for a brand new Newborn that may come thru last minute. I am also a full time stay at home mommy, so my time with them is precious!
Also, don't forget about my referral program that can earn you lots of free prints and products by telling your friends about me! Quite a few people have gotten stuff so far!

No comments: