On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Monday, September 14, 2009

AWESOME Family Session!!!

So...aside from getting attacked by bugs at the park...this session was a blast...and just when we thought it couldn't get better...we found...the train tracks! Yay! We really haven't had much time yet to go and explore to find good location spots...but this will definatly stay at the top of my list! I mean...really you can't get more awesome then a cute family and old skool trains! And of course it always makes it nice when the kids do great...this little lady put her arms out to me the moment she saw me...and it was the first time we had met...What can I say? She sensed my funness...hehe




















And whats an awesome family photo session..without a silly picture of Mom and Dad????

Sorry Heather...You really shoulda seen this coming :)

No comments: