On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free Gallery Wraps???

I love gallery wraps....gallery wraps and large prints.   As much as I love selling loads of prints, I would love if more clients would buy a gallery wrap, so they can see just how awesome they are.  You know you have all drooled over the ones all over my studio (it's okay, I do too).  In fact, I love gallery wraps so much I am going to do something totally crazy. I am going to give them away to my best clients!  From now until July, I am going to offer a free 16x20 gallery wrap on any print order $500 or more.  That's a $175 gallery wrap, for FREE.  I will even take care of the sales tax for you!  


Any past, present, or future sessions can take advantage of this.  It can be an old session, but it must be a NEW order.  It also must be one single order (I can not combine old orders, or orders from other family members, it must be one new, single order).  I will even allow for you to mix and match sessions for the print orders (which means you can put in an order that contains some newborn photos, sibling photos, etc, as long as the order is $500!)  You may also opt to "upgrade" your gallery wrap to a bigger size!  Just pay the difference from the size you wish to a 16x20.



Please keep in mind, these gallery wraps are not free for me...the cost will be coming out of my own profit.  That is how much I want all of my clients to give them a shot.  I know a few of you already have, and are now addicted to them :)


I plan on doing a studio update photo blog here soon, but until then I just have this semi-crappy photo of my half done gallery wrap wall....but you get the idea :)


Offer will end July 1st 2012
You can do as many orders/free gallery wraps as you wish, there are no limits!

2 comments:

Sandy Myers said...

I will have to consult with my family to see if we can go in on an order together because I am dying for a huge gallery wrap. I will get back to you.

Nelly Hernandez Photography said...

Love! Love! Love! Leaving some love to an amazing and truly talented artist.