On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Monday, March 12, 2012

Vintage Photo Lines

*One has been claimed, 2 more left at the sale price!*

Many of you know I completely re-did my entire studio last summer.  I pretty much tripled my prop stash, which required me to re organize, and re-decorate my the entire studio.  One of the things I get the most comments on is my "Vintage Photo Line" that runs across the length of my studio.  Lots of people ask if I am going to start selling them, so I decided to offer them for a limited time, as a trial, and if there continues to be interest in them I will add them onto my line of products available for purchase with your photo session.  I try to keep things simple when it comes to what I offer.  I find that when there are too many options, people get overwhelmed, so sometimes I will try out a new product and if there is not a whole lot of interest, I just will stop offering it, to keep clutter down when it comes to my products.




This is a super fun way to display your entire session!

Details!

Regular Price:

$300
(plus tax)

Includes

All hardware to hang up to 16 feet of the line.
1 clip per photo (20+)

 Prints on vintage style polaroid prints....


Your entire session as is (mix of color and black and white)
OR
Your entire session in Black and White prints
(you choose which set you would like for your images)
A typical session has an average of 25-30 images, but I have been known to have close to 50 images in a single session :)  It's the same price, no matter how many images were in your session.

Sale!!!

For a limited time, my first 3 sold will be on sale for $199! (plus tax)
After that there will be a short waiting list, and they will go to the normal price of $300 each.



Anyone who has had a session or will have a session is applicable to purchase these at any time.
These will take 1-2 weeks for me to design, send off to my lab, and ready for pick up at my studio, and must be paid in full at time of purchase.



No comments: