On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Sessions!

We are full swing into the Holiday season...especially here at the studio!  I am so excited so many of my clients are feeling the Christmas awesomeness this year, and wanting fun Christmas themed sessions!  We have done tons of the "Glimpse of Santa" photos so far, and most of my sessions on the books want to do them as well!  I do still have very limited availibility left for Holiday sessions, being mostly weekdays at this point.  Studio hours right now are as follows (it changes through out the year due to light): M-F 9:30am-12pm & 1pm-4pm; Saturday 9:30am-4pm.  Most weeks I am only be able to shoot a total of 5-7 sessions MAX. 

With all that being said, here are a few photos from my most recent Christmas sessions!








No comments: