On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Contest Update!

Okay...thanks to Crystal, we now have a MUCH easier way to vote for your favorite photo! I added a Poll to the right side of my blog. Please simply vote for your favorite photo by selecting the corresponding number. I will still count the few voters that were able to get a vote in via commenting at the bottom of the blog, I will just add those in to the total at the end, but I will be deleting them from the post to help with less confusion. Voting ends tomorrow night at 8pm CT, and at that time I will announce the winners! Again, sorry for all the confusion!

P.s. If you were one of the 9 votes that were not anonymous, please do not re-vote, as I have already recorded your votes to add to the tally at the end. Thanks!

No comments: