On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Saturday, November 20, 2010

End of the year sale!!!

Okay, so I know its been a while since I have posted on here. I think most of my blog readers also follow me on facebook as well, so I have mostly been updating my facebook page.

If you are not on facebook, well you should be....but if you are not, I still love you, and I want to make sure you all know about my awesome sale I am having in closing of my 2010 year!


Alright folks, here it is! My 2010 Holiday season is over! As a thank you to all of my 2010 clients, today and tomorrow only, you can purchase your digital images for half price! Digital images come on a disc, and include printing rights (I will still own them, but you have permission to print as you wish!) Reg $300, sale $150!
Anyone who had a session in 2010 is eligible for this offer!

No comments: