On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Contest!!!!

Silliest/Funniest Photo Contest

Okay, so this contest should be really fun! It will be similiar to the last contest I had, as far as voting goes.

Please read this entire post so you can see all of the rules, and post on here if you have any questions so I can update as needed.

What you can win:

There will be 2- first place winners and 2-2nd place winners, as there will be 2 different ways to win!

I will be giving away gift certificates to use towards any session, or print purchase

2-$50 gift certificates

2-$25 Gift certificates

How to win:

1) Collect as many votes as you can on your funny photo! Get everyone you know to come and vote!

2) I will gather up a handful of non partial judges (Will be my family memebers that do not live in North Dakota, or know any contestants) and they will vote on which photo is the funniest/silliest! (This means even if you get NO VOTES on my page, you still can win!)

What to do:

Email me your silliest photo that has you, or someone in your family (can even be pets) in the photo. (someone related to you must be in the photo...it can not be a random photo you find online) by Thursday the 17th. One Photo per family

STACY@STACYVANDYCKPHOTOGRAPHY.COM Please include the names of all people/pets in the photo :)

You may share the contest link, as well as a link to your photo on my page to try to help collect votes.

You can vote for more than one photo.

You can only vote on each photo once (facebook will not even allow you to vote more than once)

How does the Contest work?:

I will post ALL of the photos at the same time on Friday September 17th. I think this will make it a little bit more fair, so all will be posted at once.

Once all photos have been uploaded on my fan page, the voting will start. Votes will be counted as before by the most "likes" on your photo.

Voting will end the following Friday the 24th at 10pm central time, to allow a full week of voting.

Have fun!


No comments: