On Location Natural Light Family Photography

On Location Natural Light Family Photography

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay..for first photos!!!

Mom had been wanting photos done for a while...but being a pediatrician (my girls Dr. to be exact!) she was having a hard time finding time to do them! To give her a push in the right direction, and some motivation to get them done, we gave her a gift certificate as a baby gift (looks like it worked :) )We finally did and we got some wonderful shots of the baby..and of the family! Here are some of my favorites!
One of my favorites of the day
poor guy...he was so unhappy cuz he was hot....

....so we got him nekky (my favorite for baby photos) and this is what we got! Totally different baby!


Blue eyed babies= my favorite subjects!



mmm baby feeties!




He beat me to them!












Hands down, my favorite photo of the day!



I cant wait to take his next photos in a few months!!!

No comments: